This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm not that stupid little person still in lunch with you


porchetta
from: Big Lou's
price: not sure, I think I owe David some $
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cake
comments: with bill having a meeting, we all went meat crazy. big lou's. aw yeah. and I had the joy of getting to wait outside with monty. much fun hanging with that little dude. barking at cars, trying to eat cigarette butts, and being freaked out by all the noise. good times.

and eric had:

the dagwood
comments: this sandwich is crazy. and last I heard, eric packed up half of it to take home. did he ever get to it? I wonder.

meanwhile, in California, Hey Ritchie had:

SQUEEZEBURGER
comments: we ate our lunch in the 'theatre' room at work. which made for a bunch of blurry photos. so you see no more of them. but here's ritchie's lunch. crazy looking. I asked him what it was and here's what he had to say:
me: whoah
what the hell is that?!
Ritchie: squeezeburger
it's a hamburger with a cheese skirt
me: emplain
explain
Ritchie: they put a patty on the grill
and then a 12" circle of cheese
on top
the cheese frys on the griddle
and gets all crispy where it isn't on the meat
then somehow they get it off and put it in a burger
it's delicious
me: mental

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share