This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

I want to lunch you, but I'm getting blown away


seafood pasta
from: HAVE cafe
price: $12ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: neil young
comments: had not been to have in a while. nice idea, dan. click to see the only wiggly I made today. it's a nutcracker in a fence.

and dan had:

pizza and soup
comments: many of you dear readers are familiar with Hey Ritchie! in fact, I think he's the only one ever to guest host this blog for a time. and now, another first. he is the first person I know to buy a donk. if you don't know what a donk is, I'm sure you DO know how to use google. in the meantime, click Dan's lunch to see hey ritchie's donk. now there's a sentence I'll never write again.

and paul had:

tuna sandwich
comments: like I said, I'm all outa wigglies. if you click paul's lunch, you will only see bill's lunch. which was a veggie burger. but looked a lot like a real burger.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share