This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 09, 2012

if this is the kind of lunch that my mom used to warn me about...


bagelwich
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: wyclef
comments: now, the purists might notice that this bagelwich is all grainy and such. usually, they be sesame seeded. these grain ones were a buck cheaper this week. that's all. no mystery. and in other news, "Bert's Restaurant" on Main street is no longer. 63 years of business and it's time to tear it down to build condo's. (I assume). I have had many a good meal at Bert's, but I gotta say, in the last 5 years, not so good. they used to have the best pancakes, but then they started cooking em too hot. uncooked in the middle, burned on the outside.. but I digress. so long, bert's. I'll remember the great meals I had there. and how I learned about the magic of peanut butter and syrup on pancakes. true magic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share