This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

so if you want to lunch me then darlin' don't refrain


#5
from: la casita
price: $17
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: guns n roses
comments: la casita. hadn't been there in a bit. still tasty. but I gotta stop only liking this very expensive dish. oh well. click to see a movie set in gastown. gavin said it was for some boy band movie. big time rush? I"d never heard of them. but they're turning our city into london.

and bill had:

special
comments: actually, all the linked wigglies are from this movie set. enjoy. and from my 3D phone. so also enjoy the inferior quality.

and gavin had:

quesadillas
comments: click to see the movie prop van that made gavin go crazy. he wants it.

and paul had:

burrito
comments: more movie set wigglies. click. go. kthxbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share