This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 07, 2011

I'm with you my lunch, the light shining through on you


vietnames subs
from: Bale
price: $3.25 each?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: cream
comments: exciting news. I finally received the 3D phone that I won a couple months ago. and Ive started to use it to make wigglies. not with the greatest success. it seem that each lens likes to make it's own exposure. no idea why. you'd think they'd lock em to the same exposure. anyway, click my lunch to see a sort of example of the 3D effect you can see on the phone. that wiggly was made one of the times I crashed the phone. it crashes lots.

and greg had:

salad rolls
comments: well, we both had both, really. click this one to see another wiggly from the phone. oh yes... I should probably mention, that no, this doesn't mean that I "have a cell phone". I have no intentions of getting a plan for it. the way I see it, it's just another iPod. but this one's in 3D!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share