This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

give me all your lunch tonight


pastrami sandwich and 2 tacos
from: big lou's and off the wagon tacos
price: 10ish and 7
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&& and &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: queen
comments: today, big lou's didn't seem like enough to me. plus I wanted to try the taco bus that was parked outside. so I did. click to see a cool motorbike.

and gavin had:

a samwich too
comments: as I mentioned in the last post, I won a 3D phone. with full 3D sreen and camera. this entire post was shot on said camera. which I'm started to lose the novelty of. damn, I just ended with a preposition there, didn't I? oh, and it wasn't even a sentence. anyway, click to see why. that's a company meeting. so grainy. so blurry. hmm.. maybe I just need to get better with it.

and bill had:

yam tacos
comments: click bill's lunch to see him getting ready for a presentation of some new features to the company. this is why there was no Deacon's today. so sad.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share