This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

lunch is a song, it's better than any


hungry man - biscuits, sausage and gravy
from: deacon's corner
price: $13ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pacific gas and electric
comments: ok ok ok. so today, probably the most exciting witnessable thing occurred at lunch. and we were there to see it. whilst filming a movie, they made Incendio blow up. it blew up real good. unfortunately, you blog viewers will not get to see what could have been the most awesome wiggly evar. no. cuz I'm stupid and didn't pay attention to what mode my new camera was on. arg. when I thought I was making amazing wigglies of this event, I was actually still shooting on the 'food' setting. so angry. so stupid. anyway, you can click my lunch to see a before/during/after animation of this event. so. angry. argh.

and bill had:

what you think?
comments: nothing really matters today. no. no. no. stupid camera setting. aaaargh!!! click bill's lunch to see a buncha tiny dudes in a chicken boat. yes. you read that right.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share