This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 07, 2011

well, it's lunch that I neeeeeed, oooh...


bordertown burger
from: LanaLou's
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: sublime
comments: friday lunch at lanalous. bill had a craving for the deelish cinnaminny coffee. and it was good. perhaps I had too much coffee today. I like coffee, it makes me jittery. click my lunch to see an infrared wiggly of the city being a city.

and erin had:

the cheesesteak
comments: erin discovered that her fries tasted even better after sticking them in her sandwich. click to see a wiggly of bunny. aaaw, bunny.

and bill had:

the viola' splatter
comments: click bill's lunch to see a very odd sight, indeed. people always talk about when it's so hot you can fry eggs on the sidewalk, right? well, the mystery here is that it was about 2 degrees out.

and eric had:

his face in his food
comments: click eric's lunch to see a seawall wiggly. nothing special, but hey... free dummy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share