This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

well, I acted once right but naturally it wasn't hatching lunch


french toast
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: deacon's tuesday. this time with 4 of us. which meant I got to make them do something goofy for the camera. very low on the goofy scale, but it still looks awesome. click my lunch to see.

and bill had:

ketchup
comments: click bill's lunch to see a much smaller version of the first gif. just a two framer. not much different, but ther'es 4 lunches here to make gifs for... oh come on. gimme a break. (read that last bit in the voice of this guy. such an awesome voice.

and danm had:

the burger special
comments: on the way back from lunch, I saw this lexus that always reminds me of the streetfighter bonus level. so click dan's lunch to see him and bill beating it up. or... whatever it is they are doing

and david had:

farmer's scramble
comments: lastly, click david's lunch to see a wiggly of bender. I got this new light tent type thingy to help me take photos like this. this was just a test run. maybe I'll make amazing wigglies with it. maybe it will hide in a corner of my apartment. the future just cannot be known.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share