This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

lunch transcends all space and time


special #1
from: la casita
price: $12
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: lenny kravitz
comments: well, it's december now. so most of you all will be saying goodbye to all the moustaches that have been haunting our city. click my lunch to see brian showing his off.

and bill had:

special #2
comments: when I went for coffee today, I saw some arts magazine laying open. and I looked at it... and Toby's cold dead eyes were staring back at me! click to see what I mean. his show will be playing in vancouver in january. exciting! laura just saw it in edmonton and said she thoroughly enjoyed it. her review... " it was soooooo good!!!!!!! i felt like i got a concert/play all in one!!!!" (punctuation embellished).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share