This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

darling, I, can't get enough of your lunch babe


salmon benny
from: LanaLou's
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: barry white
comments: we were very excited to find a brand new restaurant for lunch today. and it's only a block from the office! two doors down from HAVE cafe. I'd probably describe it as an upscale diner. it only opened yesterday. the menu only has breakfast items for now, but get in there and try it. it's good! also open on the weekends for brunch... I think she said they're open till about 5pm! now those are brunch hours I can get behind! click to see their beer taps.

and bill had:

tofu scramble
comments: that's another thing about this place, they got great veggie options. and they put a touch of cinnamon in their coffee. oh, and they use shot glasses for cream and sugar. overall, a very enjoyable dining experience. click bill's lunch to see him chilling in the lounge area at the front of the restaurant. did I mention they got interesting decor? including church pews for seats?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share