This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

lunch, I get so lost sometimes


montecristo
from: deacon's corner
price: $11ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: peter gabriel
comments: as I was eating my lunch, it occurred to me... it needs mustard. then it would be nearly perfect. oh well. next time. meanwhile, you can click my lunch to see a building across the street from my office. the interesting part here is that may dad worked in that building. I'm guessing that was probably nearly 50 years ago. crazy.

and bill had:

veg burg
comments: click bill's lunch to see the aftermath of a small craft plane crash near the office. oh the humanities.

and phil had:

montecristo with dijon
comments: ok, so I guess the word of 'deacon's tuesday' has gotten out. as we're sitting there eating, phil and travis come strolling into the restaurant. long walk for them, I say. anyway, I told phil to get mustard on his sandwich. he had nothing to compare it to, but I think it was much better this way. since I didn't make enough wigglies today, click to see one of richerd in the NBA from last week.

and travis had:

biscuits n gravy n stuff
comments: click travis's lunch to see another wiggly from last week. I guess only half the wiggly is from last week. the other half is from 4 months ago. check it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share