This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

and this is my kinda lunch, it's the kinda that moves on


two eggs any style
from: deacon's corner
price: $8ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: mother love bone
comments: I went with the cheap lunch option today. it was good, but not enough food, I think. click to see burbaget's new house. somewhere in there. or maybe not. maybe it's on the other side. oh well. I waved. I didn't see him wave back.

and bill had:

mexican scramble with avocado
comments: we noticed today that there seem to be no omelettes on the menu at deacon's anymore. odd. but the scrambles are basically the same thing. click to see sunset over hastings.

and richerd had:

the same as bill
comments: richerd had to walk a bit slower than usual to lunch. cuz of the marathon he did on the weekend. click to see a certificate he could print out and put on the wall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share