This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

so you think you can lunch me and leave me to die


tacos n stuff
from: taco bell (tinseltown)
price: about $8 total
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: queen
comments: I met ritchie for lunch, cuz he brought me presents from japan! one was this cool light refractor thingy and of course, a cocktail partner alcoholic beverage. I had a couple of these drinks when I was in japan last may. they are funny. click my lunch to see GM place as I saw it whilst walking to lunch.

and I was surprised to find:

one of my tacos had a red shell!
comments: oh yeah, I tried a 'boston cream empanada' as well. don't bother doing this yourself. I did it, so you don't have to. have you heard how the russians are taking over science world for the olympics? if you look at the linked pic, you can see them scurrying about the big shiny ball, as they've been doing for days now. here's a close up. I guess they are hooking up some fancy lights??

and ritchie had:

a similar meal
comments: click ritchie's lunch to see the staircase in his office. I am jealous of his workstation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share