This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 21, 2009

don't you cry tonight, I still lunch you baby


canned ramen
from: japan!
price: 400yen or so
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: guns n roses
comments: so, I had this can of ramen kicking around since I got back from japan. the time was finally right to try it. it wasn't bad. the noodles were a bit chewy, though. chewy/crunchy like a mushroom. kinda weird. I added an egg. in the linked pics today, you will find no wigglies. today, I was using my HDR camera to invent new photography. since HDR mode takes two pics, I thought, why not violently move the camera while it's doing this. click to see a result of this. kinda neat.

and I drank:

"let's be mild" coffee
comments: I love getting these coffees at H-Mart. they taste good. click to see another experimental photo. this one, with a car going back to the future. enjoy.

oh yeah, I also wanted to mention how my wigglies are finally getting some international attention. check out this article (look at #3!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share