This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

congrats ted and amberly!


wedding buffet
from: my brother's wedding
price: less
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: here's a special weekend (dinner) post. my brother got married today! it was a perfect wedding. extra perfect for me, cuz I got to take pictures of 6 awesome cars. click the buffet to see those cars.

and ted and amberly got:

hitched
comments: here's the happy couple about to drive off from the wedding. best wedding car ever.

and dessert was:

wedding cake
comments: click this pic to see the mess of traffic leaving the parking lot where we did the photoshoot. the convoy / cruise was truly a sight to behold.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I really like the photo of you and your bother in the parking lot. Did you touch up the lot surface? That concrete looks freshly painted.

August 20, 2009 4:24 PM  
Anonymous jimmy billy said...

awesome pics! how'd you get those stormtrooper heads on the buildings?

August 30, 2009 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share