This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

staring at the full moon like a luncher


pulled pork sandwich and salad
from: the butler did it
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: little river band
comments: today I met up with some navarik peeps. I also accepted a job there again for the fall. after lunch I rode my bike. click to see one of the sights from that ride. I think he was sad that I wasn't tall enough for hugs.

and travis had:

soup and salad
comments: travis had twos sides. no main. odd, that travis. click to see coal harbour all wiggly.

and dave had:

a sandwich with his beer
comments: click dave's lunch to see the sign. it opened up my mind. regardless, I stopped. mission accomplished.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share