This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

the nighttime as a luncher


a small feast
from: nwcav (cooking school)
price: free
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the constantines
comments: today I got a free lunch by watching erin graduate from pastry school. (she's the penultimate one in the photo). yay! click my plate to see the spread I got to enjoy.

and dessert was:

also delicious
comments: after eating, I got the chance to see ed, christie and their new baby, Danica. click my dessert to see the whole happy family wigglin' it up!

and little had:
rollover?
a huge bone and some lil' choppers
comments: "little" is ed and christie's dawgie. she's awesome. click to see her rolling over. she also jumped up and sat skillfully. and she licks. she licks lots.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share