This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 12, 2009

the taste is gonna move ya when you pop it in your lunch


salmon
from: erin
price: $5
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: a juicy fruit ad
comments: I fried this salmon. fried the hell out of it. it was still very tasty. I also ate this cheese stick and the linked 'crackers' that erin made in class. all delicious, of course.

and tomorrow I will:

fail aircare :(
comments: this is a bonus video that shows the waking of the Charger yesterday, and the failing of the aircare tomorrow. this shouldn't stop me from having the car on the road by next week. wheeeeee! that's what I need in my unemployment! a gas-guzzling awesome beast of a car on the road!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share