This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 05, 2009

happy birthday, dad!


number 68?
from: Pho Le
price: $10ish with lychee blended drink
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: I met greg and ritchie for lunch today. the usual place. today was also my dad's birthday. click to see him opening the new lawn mower that my bro and I got for him. I think he was pretty happy with that.

and greg had:

pho
comments: click greg's lunch to see emma in the lawn mower box.

and ritchie had:

pho, too
comments: click ritchie's lunch to see a '69 Hemi Roadrunner that I saw in kerrisdale. I think this is the same one I've seen at some car shows. I also think this may be one that sold on barrett-jackson for over 100k.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share