This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

hello charger!


vietnamese subs
from: empress bakery
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: today was a big day. the charger was woken after its 3? year hibernation! it fired up without too much difficulty. click to see a teaser wiggly of it and my bro's valiant.

and my later lunch was:

korean pork cutlets!
comments: later towards the evening, erin and I ran into Zoltan downtown! we convinced him to join us for a late lunch, or as some of you call it "dinner".

and zoltan had:

kimchee fried rice
comments: we went to Dae-Ji, which makes korean tonkatsu. it was quite good. I'd go there again. it's on the block where the railway club is. after dinner, we went to Zoltan's roof. I do love the rooftops. click to see it.

and erin had:

cutlet with spicy sawce
comments: click erin's tonkatsu to see another view from the rooftop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share