This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

we've got a thing that's called radar lunch


bacon, cheese, avocado and jalapeno burger with cajun fries and a coffee
from: cameo (word up)
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: golden earring
comments: very good burger today. they were out of banana peppers, but quick thinking on the chef's part and we got jalepenos. yum. possibly better than banana peppers? after lunch I went to new west. click to see some bridges.

and dave had:

the same? not quite.
comments: greg and I met dave for lunch. wheeeee. click to see the us army invading on canadian soil. how dare they.

and greg had:

a chicken "burger"
comments: click greg's lunch to see the new west fire protection car protecting a fire hydrant. I guess this strategy or parking keeps people from parking in front of hydrants?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Is that as close as you will get to Surrey? :)

March 26, 2009 7:36 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I think surrey was still 3 hours away or so.

so yeah.

March 26, 2009 7:39 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Mmmm.... ketchup. I do like my ketchup. it's so yummy and good. And not in Surrey at all.

March 26, 2009 11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*reaches for giant magnifying glass*

April 01, 2009 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share