This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

you pick the place and I'll choose the time


chicken burger mealy
from: Triple O's
price: $9ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: pink floyd
comments: there was a bit of a mix up with our meals at lunch today. phil got mine, I got his. and by the time I noticed, he had half eaten my burger (see pic right below). oh well. the chicken was good too. click to see a pic I took of the BC Place dome while picking up our lunches.

and phil had:

cheddar bacon burger. :(
comments: click this lunch to see a pic I took playing with my new green laser. this pic shows the laser hitting the BC place dome about 1km away! if you prefer a video, I posted one on youtube. it's hard to tell in the vid/photo that it's hitting the dome, but with the naked eye, it's very obvious. and so cool. couldn't tell if I was hitting harbour centre... that will be a test for another day. with a spotter downtown. hear that atimi peeps?

and phil also gave me:

a tiny orange.
comments: I think he felt bad for eating mah burger. it could be dangerous to come between a gwilli and bacon. but hey, free tiny orange.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share