This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 15, 2007

oooooh thinkin a hebby, ooooooh thinkin its nice


pastrami bagel with spinach salad
from: Solly's
price: $9.01
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the cave singers
comments: silly me. I watched this video and thought it was pretty cool. I didn't read all the comments. the "update" was not on that page yet, so I went and spent $5 on one of dem batteries. they were also selling a duracell one for about $12. but of course I got the $5 one. wrestled with it pretty good to find out.... ? click da pic. :(
ps: in blogger, if you try to set your date as October 155th, it will just round it to October 16th. now you know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I called it...

October 20, 2007 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share