This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

got no time for the corner boys


spicy chicken burger, rings n a shake
from: burger king
price: $6.66 (for real! although I did pick up a 2nd burger, too)
rating: &&/&&&&&
listening to: tom waits
comments: wow. very disappointing burger king meal. click the pic for another 2 frame pic. why you don't like 2 frames? I don't get it. it won't look all 3D if there's more frames. who doesn't love 3D?? it's the future!

and louse had:

some chewy piece o rawhide or something
comments: click to see her goiong to town on it. yum!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

out on the street, making all that noise... the 3d is good and it IS most definitley the future. agreed.

October 03, 2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger iphoneappmasta said...

I dont get to surf too much anymore. so I ask gwilli to tell me whats new. go to my website he says. its awesome he says. now my eyes are screwed up.

October 03, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

surf! if i could only surf!

October 04, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

chan don't surf?!
ack!! when's foos?

October 04, 2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share