This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 13, 2007

"goodbye, atimi!!" -ernie


prawn red curry
from: thai palace
price:$9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: it was monday. I had no work. what fun. so I got up and went to work.. er.. the work area to have another goodbye lunch, because ernie missed mine on friday. ha. we're both gone now. click the pic to see an epic dining photo.

and ernie had:

pad thai
comments: I'm gonna assume that ernie liked his pad thai. see you around, ernie! and now, click the pic to see what I did after lunch with my parents and emma. she almost beat me, by the way. I just sqeaked by with 4 more points. eek.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

Several things:

1. Gwilli on the fork.

2. It kinda surprises me you have parents. I always thought you were made in a lab some where... like in a good way.

3. Emma appears to have tats already. Look at her left arm!

August 14, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

1. 40 points for erwin!

2. there was some lab work done. but tht was later. and just bionics.

3. yeah, she was in the hells angels for a while, but she decided it just wasn't her thing.

August 15, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

hrm. now i'm kinda hungry for thai food...

August 15, 2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger kyky said...

huh - all dudes. you guys are so gay

August 16, 2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

i see duplicated wallets/cell phones and tilting water glasses in the group photo. i'm not high, r u?

tried to sneak that past us, didn't cha?

August 17, 2007 12:39 AM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

image stitching artifactz!

August 17, 2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share