This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 10, 2007

goodbye atimi!!


a derailer burger
from: the railway club
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: my last lunch at atimi. which was at the railwayclub. a good day overall. click to see me all animated.

and ed had:

a veggie burger
comments: click this one to see patrick all animated.

and scott had:

soups
comments: click this one to see zoltan moving away from the mic to breathe in.

and someone else had:

some food
comments: clicky click click to see how the evening ended. after much beer with lunch, after lunch, and after the after, 3 of us ended up on Zed's rooftop where we went through a whole pad of notepaper making paper airplanes. fun!

and a drink I had was:

a muff diver
comments: this drink was the only (phew) shot bought for me. thanks, morgan! and just in case you haven't seen enough animatedness, here's stephane doing a perfect gwilli impression and here is just another one of me spinning, dizzily

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fake

August 13, 2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Ya, this is fake too.

August 13, 2007 4:02 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

argh! so fake!!
(the beer shot is gold. it's got 'print me big' all over it)

August 14, 2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share