This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

well the sun came in my window wednesday morning


terriyaki beef
from: Little Japan (in HCFC)
price: $5 even
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: tom waits
comments: the terriyaki beef is a good way to go if you want to keep your lunch to $5 at harbour centre. harbour centre. in america that would be harbor center. if you click the pic, you some guys setting up tents in my favourite part of my work walk.

and nicky had:

split pea soup
comments: if you click this pic you will see why my walk to work will be annoying for the next week. this may add 5 minutes to my travel time. bah. stupid dragon boats. I hope they get a real dragon for the festivities and it burns down all their tents. stupid path-blocking events.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

gwilliwaldo setting up the tent. one million jasons for me!!

June 13, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

sure. you get 1 million jasons. not just for spotting this gwaldo. but because you seem to be the only one spotting him lately. nice work.

June 13, 2007 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share