This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 11, 2007

from the roof tops shout it out


chicken udon
from: Koya @ Pacific Centre FC
price: under $7
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: Republica (just so I could use this title for this blog)
comments: great udon. now to the links... in this linked pic you will see me pulling off some mad matrix moves. and for the record... no, I didn't land it. but really, this is just a taste, once you click ed's lunch, your mind will be blown.

and ed had:

vietnamese veg-arama
comments: so today, a few of us took a short break and escaped to the roof. I wanted some 3D kungfoolery photos. and so I got em. it won't be everyday that I carry 2 cameras on me. so enjoy. big thanks to stuntmen Mike, Whitecake, Ed and the safety coordinator, Kevin.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

HOLY DOPE BATMAN!! Those are frikin awesome! The one where buddy in green is crouching under the kick is v. good. the last chase sequence left me speechless, and wondering... did he get away??? 3d gwilli waldo rocks.

June 13, 2007 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share