This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i just can't remember who to send it to


the lamb
from: afro canadian
price: $10
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: james taylor
comments: good afro today. yumm. now click the pic to see some ants I saw on my way home, and the fine depth of field of my s40.

and the mighty zoltan had:

the jerk chicken
comments: click this pic to see a pic of minion I submitted to one of my new favourite websites: icanhascheezburger.com. think they'll post it?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

blurry gwilli-waldo in the background stomping ants with a defiant look on his face!!! woo hoo!! I's first!!

June 07, 2007 7:45 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

30 jasons for brian!

June 07, 2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share