This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I don't know why they suntan nails!


3 items
from: the amazing wok
price: $6ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to; pearl jam doing Yellow Ledbetter <--click that to lol, yo.
comments: lunch in the sun again. and again I'm disappointed by the amazing wok. I should downgrade their sign the the Average Wok. cuz it's never much above average. click the pic to see a close up of a cruise ship. and tell me, do those look just like those little lego rockets? yes, they do. so don't tell me.

and nicky had:

salads
comments: click this one to see the puppy that was having her lunch break near us. puppy!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

puppyyyyyyy!

also, gwaldo off to the right talking to 2 guys and staring at the puppy.

May 30, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

oops. i should've clicked on both images before commenting. gwaldo on the deck of the island princess (under the sign). what's with those gigantor rockets!!!

May 30, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

They are there mostly so you look at them and say 'Cool! I wanna book a cruise on THAT one!'

When in doubt, blame it on marketing. Same applies to this blog. blatant marketing ripoffs everywhere.

May 30, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

me? marketing?! say what?!

erin: 60 points for finding both waldos.

May 30, 2007 6:46 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Damn. Those look like Lego rockets.

Do I lose points? :D

May 30, 2007 6:53 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you do not gain, nor lose points.

in fact, for an undisclosed amount of time, "points" will now be known as "jasons"

May 30, 2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

You ate lunch right next to my building and didn't invite me?

May 30, 2007 7:06 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

-5 jasons for whining, erwin.


I eat there almost everyday. I don't see you contacting me about lunch, do i?

May 30, 2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

make me fries...

May 31, 2007 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share