This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 19, 2007

like the pine trees lining the winding road, I got a name.


3 items
from: the amazing wok
price: $6ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&
listening to: jim croce
comments: I ate food. click the pic to see a sight rarely seen... it's the tinseltown mall... and there's people in it!!! weird, huh? it freaked me out. it was the chinese new year celebration. it felt like the richmond night market, but none of the food. which is really all I go for.

and tall kevin had:

bowl o butter chicken.
comments: I'm sure kevin liked his butter chicken. he's seen here giving it the sign o the devil. click to see a pic I took last week of the giant tranforming building that will soon take over the city.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I feel the same way about the richmond night market. It's all about the food.

February 20, 2007 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share