This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm the friendly stranger in the black sedan, won't you hop inside my car?


pork, spring roll n vermicelli
from: ben.z on seymour
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the ides of march
comments: today the mighty erwintang joined me for lunch and we had vietnamese. it was quite good. downtown prices, but good. today was an interesting day. I won an ipod in a work draw, and at lunch, my fortune cookie said not to worry about money. and if you click the pic, you will see the HMCS Winnipeg in the harbour.

and erwin had:

pho, yo
comments: I think erwin enjoyed his food, too. and if you click the pic you will see erwin's dismay that garrett (somewhere in that pictured buiding) would not join us for lunch. even though it's just 1 day away form erwin's birthday!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

My pho was delicious!

February 15, 2007 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share