This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 06, 2006

he looked a lot like che guevara, drove a diesel van


bison burger - monday special
from: Bronco Belle (sounds a bit like taco bell, no?) at harbour centre
price: $6.15 +tax (or was it $5.15, I forget. maybe it was 5.15 )
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: David Bowie
comments: today I noticed a place I had never noticed before. bronco belle. texan? food. so I ordered the daily special, a bison burger. it was decent. not great. the big fat fries were pretty good, though. I think this place shows promise. maybe Ill have a steak for lunch soon. but the best part was the customer appreciation card (not stamped for specials). it's the best one I've ever seen. click to see it.

and kylee had:

some vegetablarian dishes from THE AMAZING WOK
comments: I guess she liked it? now, if you click the link, you will see what you often see outside a canucks game. it blows my mind that people pay this much to stop their automobiles. crazy. and the lot had 100 cars, maybe? I'm gonna buy me a parking lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share