This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

and yet still another food court.


chicken tenders plate
from: Zorba Souvlaki (at an international food court - 530 Hornby)
price: $6.15+tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: I met up with erwin today to get lunch from yet another food court. this one, was a funny little one on Hornby near Pender. It had one big similarity to the village... the lineup for the curry place was huge. but I had the greek food. which erwin treated me to. nice erwin.

and erwin had:

the lamb plate
comments: I didn't get a review from erwin, but perhaps he'll tell you how good the food was in the comments? now click the pics to watch me stalk erwin. him unawares. bwa ha ha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should rename your blog to "lunch at a food court"..

November 02, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

and I think you should quitchyerbitchin!


MY BLOG, NO RULES.

November 02, 2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

When I'm not being stalked I have the lamb like three times a week.

Four pitas out of five.

November 03, 2006 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share