This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 30, 2006

a whole new mall (for me)


spicy tuna and bc roll
from: Sushi Cafe (sinclair centre)
price: just under $6
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: not bad sushi. considering that it was already ready when I ordered it, and that it came from this odd little place (see image below). and click the pic to see the bad thing about daylight savings... it's already dark when I walk home now :(


that's the sushi cafe in sinclair centre. weird, huh? now click to see kylee imitating a friend of hers in said mall.

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I really like that overexposed picture of science world.

November 02, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

and you can almost see your office in it!

November 02, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

yeah, it must be in that shot somewhere. heh

November 03, 2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share