This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

hi, I'm christine magee


some combo
from: vietnamese place at harbour centre food court
price: $5.99+tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: a good thing about my new job is that I get to walk home. and I take some pictures. clicky click.

and craig had:

some other combo
rating: ?/?
comments: craig and kylee wanted to take lunch back to the office. just like I used to. but we didn't. food court canada. why buy a combo anywhere else?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wocka delurk wocka where do you work now?

October 19, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

gastown. a place called atimi.

who are you? mr. delurk?

October 19, 2006 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd best be getting paid for that rogers product placement.

October 20, 2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share