This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

it means we'll manage, master your language.


epinard, feta et oeuf
de: Café Crèpe
prix: trop chèr
écouter de: tricky
les commentes: les crèpes c'est délicious. mais, il sont trop chèr Mon dieu. J'ai un bibliothêque dans mes chausettes. now now click the pic.

and ryan had:

ryan totally ate this baguette. but I didn't get him to review it. and since ryan has a cool car, I thought I would link his lunch to an even cooler car. enjoy.↕

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems someone parked a charger between you and the cool car you were trying to photograph. inconsiderate jerks!

September 15, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you inconsiderate jerk!!!
chargers ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuule!!!

and ween, what photo? I don't get it.

September 15, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice computer bed!

September 16, 2006 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There goes the most creepy spot in the entire floor.

September 16, 2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

but seriously...

lookit the wheels on that charger. wow. that looks the bestest ever! let's see your beemer look that cool. r!

September 17, 2006 3:14 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I agree, Chargers are cool. But I'll settle for my uncle's Monaco convertible.

September 17, 2006 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share