This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

bye sherry, cindy, brian, ricco, eli and alexandru!


roast boeuf sandwich
from: the delly
price: I forget. good deal, though.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: sandwiches from the delly rule. many more people left us today. Sherry is the only full timer who left, but many co-ops terms ended today as well, so Cindy, Eli, Alexandru, and Brian and Ricco are all gone now. so, if you see them hackying the sack outside, you can now chase them away.

and jason had:

Sandwich: Veggie & Cheese from The Delly, sans tomato, sans mayo.
Rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
Taste: It was pretty good, but I was busy and it took about 2 hours to finish it, which probably effected the deliciousness.
Shoes: Fluevog Angelic Flames, resist alkali, water, acid, fatigue, and Satan.
**editor's note: although jason's shoes say they resist satan, I think it's just a selling point that they use, but I bet it's never really been tested. I bet, if it came down to it, satan would win you over no matter what shoes you're wearing***

****editor's other note: I have added more pictures from my trip. scroll back to Aug 21-23 to see my NY adventures. *****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share