This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am the eye in the sky, looking at you I can read your mind.


A9
from: hong kong chinese
price: $5.83
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: alan parsons project. hee hee!
comments: I was pretty disappointed in this lunch. you see, the A9 is supposed to have a prawn stick, but instead, I got a beef stick. boo! the beef sticks are always overcooked and no good cold. I specifically picked the A9 for the prawns.. unless I read the menu wrong. ok now click the pic to see more of my lotto winnings. I'm taking over that lottery, man!

and jenna had:

eel dragon roll!
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6.31
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jenna says, "it was very delicious cause i like bbq eel and avocado." jenna also organized cinnybun day today... for the last time? now click the pic to see who used to sit at jenna's desk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man I love that song. remind me to crank it up tomorrow.

August 31, 2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share