This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I speak the truth, I put an end to all your pain


3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $5
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to morcheeba
comments: ok, so maybe you noticed that I haven't blogged in a week. other than x-ray, I'm impressed that no one has been telling me what to do. hooray. good work. people are learing that 'my blog, no rules' really means something. so, for the past week I was in Washington DC and NYC. it's too hot in those places for me. but smoe fun was had, regardless. if you click the pic, you will see a short animation of me walking up broadway to the ed sullivan theatre, and into the Hello Deli to see Rupert!

and jenna had:

I'm not going to have jenna review her lunch. no, I'm not. I'm not going to explain what I did to her lunch pic or why. no, I'm not. but you can click the pic to see our posse in front of the US capitol building. and if y'all want to see some of the food and other pics I took on my trip, then I will need to see at least 6 comments by different people. otherwise, I won't bother.

10 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

i wanna see some more pics

August 25, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

"one. ah-ah-ah-ah..."
-the count

August 25, 2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger John Wu said...

show me the money... oh.. i mean food

August 25, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger ray said...

with the pace you are blogging, i bet i can catch up!!!

i wonder if u will continue blogging using this blog name! cuz otherwise, you might consider sell this name! My starting bid is $1.

August 25, 2006 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to see more pics!

August 26, 2006 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shits, now there is 6 comments by 6 different people. I guess I'm gonna have to see more pics.

August 26, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

¿even though I was one of the commentors?

fair enough.. scroll to the past to see what I ate and took pictures of. I'll try to update every day of the trip, but it may take a while.

go on, scroll now.

August 27, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger g said...

why is there an r. banner down here?

August 28, 2006 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see more pics for sure!
amazing photographer!
your photos are always interesting

August 28, 2006 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the video, nicely put together
I have something similar like that
but with only 2 pics :P

August 28, 2006 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share