This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

making up a miracle flow over a cereal bowl


chicken udon
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Danger Doom in the hizzie
comments: what acn I say? I love the soggy chicken. today's hidden links are my attempt to revive my old blog. clicky linky. see how it's done. then click erin's lunch to get to the camera. the focus seems to be messed up, but when you zoom all in, it's fine. so get some screenshots and send them to me!

and erin had:

mushroom risotto and rootbeer-braised shortribs
from: wes' kitchen
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: here's what erin says about her lunch: "minus half an ampersand for the lack of moisture in the shortrib after 2 days in the fridge. but that could've been due to microwaving it to heat it up? regardless, it was still tasty. and the mushroom risotto with 4 kinds of mushrooms... mmm delicious! tomorrow i will have leftover duck for lunch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share