This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm still learning how to crawl


3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $5
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Daniel Lanois
comments: i had three items. they went into my belly. that's all about that. in other news, the vans warped tour was today, and oddly, the ubc parking police were rather lenient. you see, this car fulla kids parked outside my window at noon. yet you can only park there for 2 hours. they paid for one hour and 15 minutes of parking. I figured this meant that they would get a few tickets and get towed. alas, but no. when I left in the evening the car was still there. no ticket, no towing. and I was thinking I'd get towing pictures. oh well. --linked is a lunch-related movie that entertained meighan greatly.

and jason had:

curry.
deal with it.
and an ice cream sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share