This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 17, 2006

it's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...


sushi combo a
from: osaka sushi
price: uh... $6ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: you tell me
comments: the sushi combo a almost always satisfies. yum. now click the pic to see if you think I made a fair trade.

and erin had:

spicy crispy tuna and yoshinko? roll
from: osaka sushi
price: dunno
rating: dunno, but I think it's about &&/&&&&&
comments: I didn't get a review from erin. and now she's running around some field chasing a piece of plastic. but I know she wasn't happy with the spicy crispy tuna roll because the tuna was not fresh. I'm thinking that maybe the tuna got cooked when the whole roll was deep fried, thus making it quite dry. personally, I thought this dryness was compensated for by the spicy sauce. and it's cooked texture reminded me a little of ahi tuna (mmmmm... ). but erin did not agree. she didn't like it, and I managed to get some in a trade for my sushi. now click the pic to see ernest's little boy, matthew, who came to the office for a visit on friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you buying a porsche on layaway?

July 18, 2006 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share