This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ho, ho, ho (not santa, the other ho ho ho-er)


pad thai and green curried chicken n eggplant n stuff
from: Sa Bai Thong Thai Food in Madison
price: enough. but not too much.
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&
comments: this was a pretty great restaurant. we didn't know what to expect in Wisconsin's capital. the food was above average. and the service was terrific. the chicken was a bit rubbery, though. click the pic to see what the capital/capitol building looks like.

and here's the restaurant:

and you can click the pic and try to guess which figure is ten times larger than the other. hint... think green.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how're you liking wisconsin? it was my favorite state on my way across..

September 16, 2005 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...step aside my johnson, yes i could, in the woods of wisconsin..." That's all I know about wisconsin unfortunatley... they have woods?... then there's something about waking up a cake by a lake and kissing it like in sicily. I'm trusting you to teach me more than Flea and the chili peppers. - This education brought to you by CFOX.

September 19, 2005 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you have grown a lot while away. I can hardly distinguish which is which. So, will I be seeing a green man or a red man? ween

September 19, 2005 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just occurred to me (ween), havn't seen any pic which includes both of you... Is there any?

September 19, 2005 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say... I saw a red man wearing green T-shirt! i.e. a red man disguized as a green man. WELCOME BACK TO THE LAND OF LIVING by ex-ween or still-ween

September 20, 2005 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share