This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 21, 2005

3 item combo with rice

3 item combo with rice.
3 item combo with rice (ginger beef, tofu n mushroom, deep fried squid)
from: combo Express
price: $4.82
rating: &&&\&&&&&
comment: generally, I'm not a big fan of Combo Express. In the 4+ years I've worked here, I've only had it twice, and both timez I didn't finish it. the garbage finished it for me. we'll see today, I'm only about half way through, but it's not bad. Although, the ginger beef tastes oddly like sweet and sour. You want good ginger beef? I had some on the weekend at the Golden Great Wall. It was really good. They seem to have good lunch specials, maybe we should have a field trip to there someday for lunch. Or that place on 4th Ave that boasts "The best dry ginger beef in the city"? it's pretty darn good, too.


Eric's Lunch
Beef Congee from the Moon
Beef Congee
from: The Moon (in the SUB)
price: $4.25
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comment: Eric says it's not the best congee in the world. I think he added lots of soy sauce. fair enough. good price, though. needless to say, if you want really good congee, you probably shouldn't go to the moon. You should go to Kwong Chow on Main St. between 15th and 16th, or Congee Noodle House on Broadway, just west of main.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your garbage can smelling awful now? The congee cup for Eric looks too small for his apatite...

February 21, 2005 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no other comments today? :(
by a regular Anonymous :0)

February 22, 2005 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger lets me use my name now, even though I'm not a blogger! rad!

my comment: golden great wall is my favorite. try their szechuan green beens. ohhh sooo goood.

February 22, 2005 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share