This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 08, 2008

look out the world's destroyin' ya


rueben and soup
from: the butler did it
price: $8.25?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: I like ruebens. click to see my attempt at mixing a wiggly with an om nom nom nom. what's an om nom nom nom, you ask? check out this site if you don't laugh at the first pic ou see, refresh it. then refresh it again, and keep refreshing it until you're lolin' or roflin'.

and teo didn't eat:

his ONyons.
comments: click teo's onions to see domo begging to eat a leaf.

and travis had:

baconcheeburger
comments: this weekend, I'll be seeing a bunch of my cousins at a waterpark. I bet I'll be getting some 3D wiggly pics. click travis's lunch to see what I"m talking aboot.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

where's the OM NOM NOM NOM in the picture?!?

August 11, 2008 10:38 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

ooops. I messed up.

August 11, 2008 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share