This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

let's get together and feel alright


super calamary! and kamakaze rolls!
from: sushiyama
price: uh.. about $4.50 per roll
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Bob Marley
comments: in spite of the browning avocados, I like sushiyama and its crazy rolls. click for your daily dose of the wigglies.

and ed had:

veggie combo 2
comments: I met ed for lunch today. as he approached sushiyama, I took some stalker-esque photos of him. click his lunch to see one. and this stalking pic oddly shows the street sign for guelph behind him. I think that's where he comes from. wow. magic. and there's 4 ghosts in the photo. but only I can see them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fake

August 11, 2008 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share