This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

and lo, I found a world of light in the rabid hands of the night


vietnamese subs
from: Balé
price: $8.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the constantines
comments: oh hai. today I saw the best new american car since 1974. oddly the last cool car made back then was the Dodge Challenger. and now, it's back. pretty crazy. click the link to see fo yoself. someone buy me one. NOW!

and remick had:

curry from home
comments: another link to challenger. vroom. that guy in the black shirt just bought one. a black one. there were still 2 available when I went in. it's seriously the only time in my life I've been tempted to purchase a new automobile. fortunately, logic won out. imagine a muscle car that doesn't need restoration, though... dreamy. if you're not a car person, you can go look at the wiggly sun. greg out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share