This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

people think I'm insane because I'm frowning all the time


steamed buns
from: New Town bakery/restaurant in chinatown
price: I forget. maybe $2-ish each?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Black Sabbath
comments: a bit of a walk to chinatown. good steamed buns, though. click the pic to see the skatepark I walked by.

and louise had:

not sure. she finished it while I was gone. probably dog food though.
comments: on tuesdays, dave brings louise to work. she spends most of her day laying next to dave, which is also next to me. pretty awesome. I should bring hemi one day. bwa h aha hah ah a

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Yeah, Louise really enjoyed having a second person to pay her attention throughout the day. But she said that if her chair stinks of cat, it's over baby.

August 22, 2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

nice photo of fluffy white new town eats with fluffy white dome in background. intentional?

i love chinatown, am thinking about moving near there (strathcona).

August 22, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

i eats at the New Town on cambie all the time. steak and mushroom pie, chicken pie, jamaican rolls, cheese and veggie rolls, sausage rolls, salmon rolls, spinach pie, they gots great ham and cheese croissants for coffee time, and their apple tarts are espectacular.

August 23, 2007 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share